June 20, 2011

Cooking with Zephir : Pancakes

When I woke up today , like all the other days , I wasn't able to do anything : I can't do anything if I don't have my breakfast immediatly after waking up.

But , with horror , I noticed that my cereals and the milk was missing........we forget to buy them the other day ;_;

I was about to cry , I NEED BREAKFAST OR I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO HANDLE THE DAY

Then I saw them........sugar , honey , eggs.........and then I said "Let's do it !!!" and I started to cook PANCAKES
And after some little "adventures" (like the first pancake almost burned) this is the result
Tiggy plushie is guarding them , don't even try to steal >:3
It's nothing too complex , everyone can do them with the ingredients and some time
For the pancakes you see in the photo I used..

100g flour
50g sugar
1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
2 eggs
1 teaspoon of Honey
2 spoon of water

- Mix the two eggs with the sugar and mix them untill the sugar is totally melt
- Add the flour after you have sift it and mix
- Add the honey and mix
- Separately melt the baking powder with the water , then add it to the mixture and mix
- Leave the mixture to rest for 30 minutes
- After resting , take a frying pan and turn on the burner at low flame
- When the pan is hot , use a spoon to take some of the mixture and gently drop it on the pan from above
- Leave it cooking for some seconds , when you see some little bubbles on the surface , flip the pancake
- After some other seconds , remove the pancake and leave it on a plate
- Repeat the process untill you use all the mixture

You should have a dozen or more pancakes , not really big , but tasty :3
Remember to eat them when they're still warm , maybe with some chocolate syrup or butter , or anything you want

Have fun !

*noms*

No comments:

Post a Comment