January 21, 2012

Facing demons

Well , not actually the enemies of some kind of RPG , that would be cool and interesting (XD)
I'm talking about the "doubt demon" in my Real and Online Life

I recently had some thoughts about my life , my friends and my future
Usually , I just ignore them , thinking they were just in my immaginations , and I was usually right , there really was nothing wrong

But after a better view , I finally saw that something was definitely not right : there were problems , problems that I ignored and that are now making my relationships very hard

I have to try and fix them before I'll not be able to do it anymore
I deeply care about my friends , in the present and in the future , they ARE my future , I don't want to carry doubts in the future , that's why I'll do what I can to erase the doubts and be able to be a better person for everybody

And when I'll be able to face them , I'll be able to come back in the communities I left without fears

This is just to clearify the journals in the communities I left , don't worry about me , I'll be fine ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment