October 2, 2011

Let's talk about J-RPGs

I want to spend a bit of time talking about my favorite game genre : J-RPGs

J-RPGs , Japanese Role Playing Games , are quite different from occidental RPGs , featuring anime-ish characters a linear story and lots of battles with shiny effects and pretty music
It actually involves other stuff , but you get the point , right ? XD

I prefer them over the traditional RPGs , because I love almost everything of them , but mostly the music and the art style (a style that inspired my own drawings)

Most of my game library is made of J-RPGs , and I can say that I played almost all of them (at least the ones that came outside Japan) , so I thought it'll be a nice thing to talk about the main J-RPGs series and give my personal review on them ^^

I'll start it soon , and the first one will obviously be Final Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment